July 4th Parade & Party
Join your neighbors for a July 4th Parade and Picnic, 3:30 – 8:00 PM, Tuesday July 4. Here’s the low-down on the day’s festivities:
• Kids Bike Parade: Have your child decorate their bike, wagon or stroller and join us at the activity lot at 3:20 PM. From there we’ll hold a parade down to the site of the party.
• Picnic-Party: Bryan and Stephanie Weede (622 Emery Road) have graciously offered their yard as site for a picnic and party. There will be an inflatable and water balloons for the kids, grilled burgers & dogs, and family-friendly fireworks as the evening goes on.
What you need to do/bring:
1. RSVP by Friday noon (6/30) (RSVP on the Riedlonn Facebook page)
2. Bring a few dollars to contribute toward the day’s expenses
3. Bring a side dish for the picnic
4. Bring your favorite adult beverage
5. Bathing suit/change of clothes for the kids
Having trouble RSVPing?
Let us know you are coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.